Welcome to Tee Ball!
Officially for baseball age 4-7
Best for baseball age 4-5
Consider moving your child to Farm (Coach Pitch) after 1 year of Tee Ball
For Parents/ Guardians:
- The spring season starts mid-April, once the snow clears. You will hear from your coach around that time.
- Standard schedule is one practice/ game during the week and one practice/ game during the weekend. These days rotate.
- Your player will receive a hat and jersey from the league. Please provide a glove. We do have spare helmets and bats to share, or you can provide your own.
- Thank you for volunteering! It takes a village, especially in Tee Ball. There are many resources on www.LittleLeague.org as well as YouTube, but the below is a great week-to-week resource for how to structure your practices.
- The Little League Tee Ball Curriculum is a 10-week plan that features structured learning highlighted by one practice and one game per week. Over the course of the season, coaches and parents will engage in a series of lessons utilizing up to 40 activities that include skills, drills and plenty of physical activity. Below are drills that can help you implement a successful Tee Ball Program.
Little League Tee Ball Curriculum
Little League Tee Ball Curriculum in PDF Format