Welcome to Farm (Coach Pitch)!
Officially for baseball age 5-8
Best for baseball age 5-7
A player who is baseball age 5 or 6 and has played 1 year of Tee Ball is eligible for Farm (Coach Pitch)
Consider moving your child to Minors (Player Pitch) after 1 year of Farm
For Parents/ Guardians:
- The spring season starts mid-April, once the snow clears. You will hear from your coach around that time.
- Standard schedule is one practice/ game during the week and one practice/ game during the weekend. These days rotate.
- Your player will receive a hat and jersey from the league. Please provide a glove. We do have spare helmets and bats to share, or you can provide your own.
- Thank you for volunteering! There are many resources on www.LittleLeague.org as well as YouTube, but the below is a great week-to-week resource for how to structure your practices.
- The Little League Coach Pitch Program was created to provide volunteer managers and coaches in the Little League Minor Baseball Division with the appropriate direction to organize and efficiently operate practices throughout the season. This 12-week program focuses on the fundamentals of baseball, and is designed to build a solid foundation for becoming a successful ballplayer. The Little League's Coach Pitch Program is a great resource for a first-time or veteran coach.
Little League Coach Pitch Curriculum
Little League Coach Pitch Curriculum in PDF Format